OIC Spin-Out Precision ADM’s New Home is Nearing Completion
With the future market opportunities in additive manufacturing of medical devices, the Orthopaedic Innovation Centre (OIC) is excited to be nearing completion of the 18,600 square foot home of the OIC spin-out Precision ADM. Housing metal additive manufacturing systems plus the CNC machining equipment and other post-processes required to manufacture metal medical devices, this facility will be a first of it’s kind in Canada capable of meeting the stringent requirements of ISO13485 certification for the manufacturing of medical devices.
- Simplify Your Commercialization Process
- OIC Spin-Out Precision ADM’s New Home is Nearing Completion
- Canada Makes Announces New Leadership Partnership with Precision ADM
- Sterilization Techniques for Plastic Additively Manufactured Products
- Measuring Short-Term Wear in Total Knee Replacement Using Model-Based RSA